SERVING YOUR AREA
Ready for service? Contact us to talk to one of our experts and get a free quote right away!
MAINTAIN YOUR DECK
Is your deck looking its best? A simple deck cleaning can do wonders. Natural wood decks (non-painted) can be cleaned to look nearly brand new in most cases. Your deck needs maintenance and repairs just like your home. See how our process works and how we can keep your deck clean for over a year.
How We Do It:
- A special alkaline-based cleaner is used to remove all mold, mildew, and even the gray oxidation color from the surface of the wood.
- This leaves the deck clean and free of all debris and ready to be stained.
- This process is extremely effective and uses a low to medium pressure on all wood surfaces, as your wood is soft.
- Decks are not cleaned using bleach or any high pressure, as both can have adverse effects on a deck, which is soft when wet.
WHY YOU SHOULD GET YOUR DECK PRESSURE WASHED
Getting our low-pressure house washing service provides a multitude of benefits to your property value and overall home health!
Eliminate Dirt, Grime, Algae, & Moss
Protect Your Investment
Improve Your Home's Visual Curb Appeal
Results Lasts Years
WHAT TO WATCH FOR
The only real exception to a great outcome after your deck is washed is one of the following:
- The presence of an existing colored stain or sealer. Depending on the previous product used, and the application of that product, it may or may not wash off 100%. Some products wash off very well, while others are very hard to remove.
- We always use a very high quality (non-bleach based) cleaner/stripper, but this will not remove all of a previous stain, and it is not a good idea to try to “blast” this residue off with high pressure.)
- Marks from flower pots, grease spots from grills, fixtures mounted to the deck, sap, and previous stain residues may not be removed and may be visible after cleaning or staining.
- Some pine decks may have green coloring on the board from the factory pressure treating process. In these cases, we generally recommend cleaning the deck, assessing the amount of residue, then re-staining the deck with the same previous product, or a very similar product, or even a solid color stain in the worst situations.