Gutter Protection and Covers
Choose Advanced for Your Gutter Protection & Cover Needs
Gutter Protection + Screens
Our gutter screens (sometimes called gutter guards) are made of flat aluminum that never rusts. Installed by snapping onto the gutter's outside lip and attaching with screws, then placing over the top of the gutter and attaching to the roof under the first row of shingles, a screen will never fall off once it is appropriately installed.
If you have a heavily wooded yard with leaves, pine cones, acorns, sticks, and twigs, gutter screens pay for themselves by saving on gutter cleaning within the first two years of installation. Check out what Gutter Covers and Gutter Protection can do for you.
Serving Your Area
Ready to get a gutter cover estimate? Contact us to talk to one of our experts and get started!
Why You Should Get Gutter Protection
Getting gutter protection like covers helps to keep your gutter system free of clogs!
Ensure Water Is Diverted From Your Home
Protect Your Largest Investment
Keep Your Home Looking It's Best
Replace Out of Date Gutters With Our Newest Solutions
What are Gutters Covers?
Guard covers are attached, like screens, to the outer lip of the gutter using screws, installed over the top of the gutters, and attached to the roof under the shingles.
We've compiled a list of the covers & screens we typically use when installing for a client. When any of these solid gutter guards are installed, any debris on the roof will flow down with the rainwater and slide right off the edge of the roof.
We offer an advanced gutter hood, which is a high-end solid gutter cover with a no-clog lifetime warranty. This hood has a nose-forward structure that is designed to assure that no debris ever enters the gutter. It is installed under the second row of shingles as it is longer than other covers, with a patented bracket design that is the finest in the industry.
We offer complimentary cleaning of your gutters prior to installing gutter hoods, as long as the hood installation takes place within 30 days of the cleaning
Flat aluminum, under the shingle, gutter screens 1
Here are some details about flat aluminum screens:
- These under the shingle screens, when installed properly, works very well to keep 99% of all debris out of the gutters.
- They are aluminum and will not rust, will never fall off, or flip open.
- Some debris may stick on the screen, or accumulate on top.
- Very little debris may get inside (mostly decayed leaf or pine straw) but will not clog the gutters even after a few years.
- We do recommend cleaning the roof and gutters anyway, at least one time per year, primarily just to clean the debris off the roof, valleys, and the tops of the covers. At the same time, we will clean any debris from under the screens.
Heavy-gauge, powder-coated, under the shingle gutter covers 2
These are very similar to flat aluminum and perform fairly equally as well. Here are the key differences:
- They are a very heavy and thick gauge metal, so they may hold up better over time.
- They also have a very nice powder-coated finish on them that looks good with almost any roof color (even though under the shingle screens are generally not visible from the ground).
- They are approximately one inch longer in-depth, so they may install better on some homes.
Advanced gutter hood, a high-quality solid gutter cover, with a lifetime no-clog warranty 3
Here are some details about the advanced gutter hood:
- This is the top-of-the-line gutter cover with a full nose forward design (unlike most of the cheaper knock-offs) which will prevent debris from ever entering the gutters.
- These install on top of your existing gutters and under the second row of shingles (much better than the cheaper products of this type that install under the first row).
- They are available in several colors.
- This particular cover is a generation better than the other solid cover designs which do not provide support to the top of the cover.
- The patented bracket design is the best in the industry and solves all the common issues associated with other solid gutter cover designs.
- This product may not be right for every house.